Garment Technologist - Luxury
This timeless luxury womenswear brand is offering a competitive salary, fantastic working hours and great work life balance.
The label is celebrated for their classic designs and intricate detailing are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their West London based studio.
- Collaborative team
- Great work life balance
- Inspiring management team, with great training and progression opporortunities
- Measuring and checking quality of all new fitting samples in preparation for fits
- Taking notes and images when required and writing detailed fit comments
- Organising and attending fit sessions
- Managing fit model bookings
- Support ecommerce customer returns with complaints relating to the product
- Managing product testing and adjusting appropriate care instructions
- Liaising with production, product development, design and the pattern room to ensure communication is clear
- Providing product descriptions and technical measurements for the brand
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a garment technologist from a premium or luxury brand
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Advanced Excel skills
- Salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
£30k - 36k per year
An effortless ladies RTW brand renowned for their elegance is seeking a Production Manager to drive all development for collections and manage their dynamic team.
£25k - 32k per year
A fast growing RTW brand are seeking a Production and Development Manager to drive their collaborative and creative team.
£14 - 18 per hour
Would you like to work for a leading luxury ladieswear brand as a Machinist in East London on a freelance basis? Friendly, creative and inspiring studio
£26k - 32k per year
Great work life balance + highly competitive salary + amazing company benefits + 25 days holiday + bank holidays. This is an opportunity for an experienced Machinist to join a menswear brand in their