Garment Technologist - LFW / Contemporary Womenswear Brand
A contemporary British womenswear renowned for their intricate designs and unique garments, is looking for a Garment Technologist to join their team at their incredible new London offices. This is a growing and dynamic team and is ideal for an experienced and passionate Garment Technologist. The studio is brand new and there is state of the art equipment!
- Supporting the Head of Technical with all technical requests and administration
- Measuring and checking quality of all new fitting samples in preparation for fits
- Organising and attending fit sessions
- Liaising with Production, Product Development, Design and the Pattern Room to ensure communication is clear
- Taking notes and images when required and writing detailed fit comments
- Managing fit model bookings
- Providing product descriptions and technical measurements for the brand and online wholesale clients
- Help E-commerce customer returns with complaints relating to the product
- Managing product testing and adjusting appropriate care instructions
- Liaise with the Indian production and technical teams on a daily basis
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Garment Technologist and this must be with a luxury womenswear brand
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Experienced in working with factories in India is preferable, however not crucial
- Strong knowledge of excel and a good communicator
- £28,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
If you have any questions or are keen to find out more, please call Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.