Garment Technologist - Leeds / Yorkshire
Are you an experienced womenswear Garment Technologist looking to join a successful supplier in Yorkshire, then this is the role for you. This role offers fast-paced fashion experience and opportunity for progression.
- Drive fit sessions, making suggestions for improvements to ensure correct garment fitting
- Work closely with production and design
- Create clear and comprehensive technical packs
- Deliver clear product briefs, blocks and specifications to reduce sampling
- Previous garment technology experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Strong childrenswear or womenswear background
- Experience of working for a supplier desirable, however not essential
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!