A London Fashion Week Brand is looking for a talented garment technologist with experience in softs and wovens to work on their women's ready-to-wear collection across multiple products.
- Organising and attending fittings
- Measuring and checking quality of all new samples
- Writing detailed fit comments and taking images when required
- Making pattern amendments
- Managing product testing and adjusting appropriate care instructions
- Assisting with customer returns with complaints relating to the product
- Providing product descriptions and technical measurements for the brand and online wholesale clients
- Liaising with production, product development, design and the pattern room to ensure communication is clear on a daily basis
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Experienced in working with factories in Europe and the Far East is advantageous
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.