Garment Technologist - Iconic Retailer
This iconic retailer is much coveted for their timeless pieces and is well known for their mastery of creating impeccable structures and silhouettes of clothing that style and enhance the female form.
This luxury brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their dynamic and ever-so-creative team, based in South East London. If you want to be a part of this inspiring and evolving journey too, then keep on reading!
- To assist the garment technologist Manager to meet the brand vision and maintain standards of quality, fit, and construction
- Provide support to the Production and the Digital Pattern teams by managing technical aspects of all styles from pre-production through to production
- Support the process between Technical, Product Development and Production
- Attend Production Fittings and update production notes as directed by Garment Technologist Manager
- Attend Critical Path meetings and write detailed supplier manufacturing comments with technical drawings, diagrams, and photos where necessary
- Factory visits within the UK and Europe for quality control inspection will also be required
- Log samples in and out, from and to other departments, and log the return of borrowed
- Must have a great understanding of sizing and fitting
- Experience in luxury or premium designer fashion preferred
- A basic knowledge of grading is a plus but not essential
- Previous experience with knitwear is also beneficial/desirable
- Must have excellent knowledge of garment construction.
- Must be fluent in English with strong technical terminology for both patterns and sewing
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and an in-depth knowledge of excel is required
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?