Garment Technologist - Contemporary British Womenswear Brand
A modern British womenswear brand, celebrated for their intricate designs and unique garments, is looking for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their team at their incredible new London offices. The studio is brand new and there is state-of-the-art equipment at your disposal. This is a growing and dynamic team and would be an ideal role for a passionate, enthusiastic individual.
- Supporting the Head of Technical with all technical requests and administration
- Measuring and checking quality of all new fitting samples in preparation for fits
- Taking notes and images when required and writing detailed fit comments
- Organising and attending fit sessions
- Managing fit model bookings
- Help E-commerce customer returns with complaints relating to the product
- Managing product testing and adjusting appropriate care instructions
- Liaising with Production, Product Development, Design and the Pattern Room to ensure communication is clear
- Providing product descriptions and technical measurements for the brand and online wholesale clients
- Liaise with the Indian production and technical teams on a daily basis
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Garment Technologist for a womenswear high end brand
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Experienced in working with factories in India is advantageous, however not crucial
- Strong knowledge of excel and a good communicator
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
If you think you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£18 - £22 per hour
Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers? Apply today!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
A world-renowned brand needs a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their Central London team.
£26000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team.
£50000 - £62000 per annum
This womenswear brand who need an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£25000 - £34000 per annum
We are looking for a driven Workroom Coordinator to join a well-known and highly established luxury womenswear brand!
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Top womenswear ready-to-wear brand is looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team.