Garment Technologist and Product Developer
This innovative London Fashion Week label is looking for a Garment Technologist, specifically with product development experience, to work on their women's collection. The role involves coordinating and assisting with the development of the range from design concept to production.
- Organising and attending fittings
- Measuring and checking quality of all new samples
- Negotiating cost prices and lead times with factories
- Sourcing materials for samples
- Communicating pre-production sample quality and fit requirements
- Amending patterns
- Managing product testing and adjusting appropriate care instructions
- Liaising with production, product development, design and the pattern room to ensure communication is clear daily
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar position
- Technical Fashion degree is essential
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Sound knowledge of fabric and trims
- Experienced in working with factories in Europe
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices