Full Time Sales Associate - Luxury Home Appliances
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Associate who is looking to progress their career within luxury retail. Our client is globally renowned for their iconic, stylish and innovative appliances, and their UK retail business is rapidly growing.
This role is full time, 5 days a week. Availability on weekends is essential to be considered for this role.
- Consulting customers on products in a professional manner
- Demonstrating products
- Coaching/training colleagues on products
- Maintaining displays and promotional activity
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work within a proactive, dynamic team
- Retail/customer service experience
- Driven and proactive to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary £22,000 per annum
- Commission structure
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Full training programme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
A unique and career enhancing opportunity for a head office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative agency in South West London