Full Time CRM Specialist - Savile Row
We are looking for a full time CRM Specialist to join a menswear flagship store based on prestigious Savile Row in London. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who knows how to deliver second to none customer service, who has a keen interest in luxury fashion.
This is your chance to develop a career with one of the most famous brands in the world!
- Welcome every client and provide the best client experience over the phone and through written medias
- Advise clients across the brand and all product categories
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clientele tools, in order to foster brand loyalty
- Perform as a team player; participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the client service
- Become a product expert and represent the brand
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercial awareness of the luxury market
- Grooming to reflect a luxury brand at all times
- Good IT skills and experience
- Experience with CRM platforms, for example Salesforce
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player!
- Second language advantageous
- Good analytical skills
- Annual salary between £20,000-£28,000
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel