Full Time Christmas Sales Associate - World Renowned Retailer
This globally known brand is seeking a Sales Associate to work full-time hours this winter in their Central London store. Apply for this temporary role if you have retail experience and wish to step into luxury!
- Consulting customers on products in a professional manner
- Represent the brand and be a product expert (full training provided)
- Keep store appearance up to required standard
- Some retail experience is essential, big plus if you've worked for a luxury brand
- Driven and proactive attitude
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- £8.50 - £9 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Our client, a luxury homeware brand that has a global presence, is looking for a Retail Store Manager to join their London boutique. Salary up to £40,000.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Global luxury homeware brand is looking for a Business Developer to drive their boutique and business forward. Excellent career progression opportunities
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers great career progression opportunities and company benefits
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Global luxury homeware brand is looking for a Business Developer to drive their business forward and manage a team of two