Front of House / Receptionist for Fashion Concept House
Have you got experience in luxury customer service or hospitality? Are you keen to work for a luxury concept house? One of the world's most luxurious fashion company is now looking for a service-minded Front of House Coordinator/Receptionist to join their team.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Be a brand ambassador with an excellent knowledge of the products
- Assist clients to make sure they have the best experience possible
- Strong opportunity for progression and growth
- Work and develop in one of the most renowned fashion houses
- You will have experience working with luxury customer service or hospitality - retail experience not a must!
- You will have an amazing attitude and work well in a team
- You will have a passion for luxury fashion and products
- You will be proactive and well-organised
- You will be energetic, hardworking and extremely hands on
- You will be immaculately presented and a good communicator
- Salary up to £25,000
- Amazing company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £22k