Freelance Sample Machinist - Luxury
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand as a Machinist in East London on a freelance basis? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, creative and inspiring studio environment.
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- Good spoken English is required
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in couture with an array of delicate fabrics is a must
£30k - 36k per year
An effortless ladies RTW brand renowned for their elegance is seeking a Production Manager to drive all development for collections and manage their dynamic team.
£31k - 35k per year
A timeless luxury brand is offering a competitive salary, fantastic working hours and great work life balance. Celebrated for their classic designs and intricate detailing.
£25k - 32k per year
A fast growing RTW brand are seeking a Production and Development Manager to drive their collaborative and creative team.
£26k - 32k per year
Great work life balance + highly competitive salary + amazing company benefits + 25 days holiday + bank holidays. This is an opportunity for an experienced Machinist to join a menswear brand in their