Freelance Machinist - Luxury Womenswear - East London
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand as a Machinist in East London on a freelance basis? This is a fantastic opportunity to jon a friendly, creative and inspiring studio environment.
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- Good spoken English is required
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in couture with an array of delicate fabrics is a must
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.