Freelance Gerber / Manual Pattern Cutter - LFW Brand
Would you like to work with show stopping catwalk fashion? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018? If you are an experienced Pattern Cutter who can work both manually and on Gerber and are available for Freelance work we would love to hear from you!
Our client is a London Fashion Week label, famous for their creation of lustrous pieces and renowned for its use of colour, prints and beautiful draping techniques.
- Making amendments to patterns for sampling
- Adjusting patterns depending on fabrications
- Completing spec sheets and updating tech packs
- Working closely with garment techs and senior pattern cutter
- Being able to work efficiently and to very tight deadlines
- Being able to work under own initiative, also as an active team member
- Good communication skills- being confident expressing ideas and opinions
- Organised to deal with lots of info/patterns at the same time
- Hourly rate negotiable, dependent on experience
For further questions please contact Jas Arora on 020 8237 8900 or email directly to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.