Freelance Fashion Designer - Sportswear / Activewear
A well established, innovative and forward-thinking sportswear/activewear brand is looking for a Freelance Designer to join their team to work on an exciting project. You will be based at their Manchester or London offices.
The objective of this project is to design a collaborative range for a luxury fashion house, to create women's sports apparel. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, naturally creative and have an eye for detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to widen your portfolio at a premium brand.
- Working on a new collaborative range
- Carry out amendments and ensuring design requirements are met
- Working independently to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Understand the brand aesthetic and ensure your designs reflect their handwriting
- An exciting portfolio showcasing strong creative and design ideas across multiple platforms
- Established experience working as a Designer with sports apparel/high-end fashion brands
- Exceptional garment CADing skills and working knowledge of illustrator
- A creative flair, to push the range in the right direction
- Garment construction knowledge
If you have any questions, or are keen to find out more, please call Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email dircetly on email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Birmingham, West Midlands
Prestigious department store in Birmingham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week, starting immediately
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique over the busy winter period
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Our client is a world-famous brand and is the epitome of luxury. They are looking to recruit a Client Advisor to join their successful Heathrow concession