Freelance Designer - Sportswear / Activewear Fashion
A well established, innovative and forward-thinking sportswear/activewear brand is looking for a Freelance Designer to join their team to work on an exciting project. You will be home based and will need to be flexible to occasionally travel to Manchester and London.
The objective of this project is to design a collaborative range for a luxury fashion house, to create women's sports apparel. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, naturally creative and have an eye for detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to widen your portfolio at a premium brand.
- Working on a new collaborative range
- Carry out amendments and ensuring design requirements are met
- Working independently to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Understand the brand aesthetic and ensure your designs reflect their handwriting
- An exciting portfolio showcasing strong creative and design ideas across multiple platforms
- Established experience working as a Designer with sports apparel/high-end fashion brands
- Exceptional garment CADing skills and working knowledge of illustrator
- A creative flair, to push the range in the right direction
- Garment construction knowledge
If you have any questions or are keen to find out more, please call Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only able to contact shortlisted candidates.