Freelance Creative Pattern Cutter - RTW - Prints / Embroidery
A highly established, well known and desirable ready-to-wear fashion brand is seeking a Pattern Cutter. This brand shows at London Fashion Week and is famous for their use of beautiful prints, embroidery and colour.
- Developing shapes for RTW collections
- Working closely with designers and machinists to create finished products
- Using delicate fabrics such as silks, chiffons, georgettes and organza
- Luxury experience is absolutely essential; must have experience working with a Couture brand
- Ideally with previous RTW experience within a high-end brand
- Excellent communication skills are a must, also able to work within a small team
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis
£18 - £20 per hour
Top brand is seeking a Freelance Pattern Cutter experienced in Gerber!