Freelance Creative Pattern Cutter - RTW - Prints / Embroidery
A highly established, well known and desirable ready-to-wear fashion brand is seeking a Pattern Cutter. This brand shows at London Fashion Week and is famous for their use of beautiful prints, embroidery and colour.
- Developing shapes for RTW collections
- Working closely with designers and machinists to create finished products
- Using delicate fabrics such as silks, chiffons, georgettes and organza
- Luxury experience is absolutely essential; must have experience working with a Couture brand
- Ideally with previous RTW experience within a high-end brand
- Excellent communication skills are a must, also able to work within a small team
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.