Floor Manager - Luxury Menswear - London
Looking to speak to luxury menswear managers for an exciting management opportunity with Italian super brand
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a strong background in luxury menswear to join a thriving business where you will learn from the best and enjoy huge opportunities to learn and develop personally.
- You will be responsible for motivating and leading the team on the sales floor
- You will drive KPIs within the store to ensure sales targets are reached
- You will ensure that the highest levels of luxury service standards are maintained
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- Only candidates with luxury menswear experience will be considered
- You will already be in a management role, supporting a large team
- You will ideally already have experience working in a boutique
- You will have a hands-on management style and be confident in your ability to manage senior client specialists
- You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in your ability to look after the store without presence of a permanent Manager
- Between £34,000-£39,000
- + bonus & commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35k - 40k per year + bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving business where you will learn from the best and be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package
£60k - 70k per year + bonus
Modern and stylish premium fashion brand are urgently looking for an Area Manager for their stores across the South of England
£24k - 26k per year + Commission
Are you a Supervisor and interested in working for a fashion jewellery brand? Or an experienced and hard-working Senior Sales Assistant looking for a step up in your career?
£30k - 32k per year + commission
Global luxury leather goods brand are looking for a client focussed Assistant Manager to manage their experienced team inside their beautiful flagship store
£30k - 35k per year + bonus
Fast growing contemporary ladies fashion brand with six stores around London. They are urgently seeking a Store Manager for one of their newest locations
£28k - 35k per year + bonus
Premium fashion retailer are seeking a confident and operational Assistant Manager to work in their busy central London boutique - amazing remuneration package!