Fine Jewellery / Diamonds - Sales Associate - West London
Are you an experienced Sales Associate looking for the next step in your luxury retail career? If you have retail experience and a keen interest in fine jewellery this could be a great opportunity for you to enter the industry. You will receive full training and a diamond qualification!
Based in Westfield White City, you will be joining a very established team that works to the highest standard of customer service.
- You will be offered exceptional training with true development opportunities
- You will be given thorough training to ensure you have the right tools to go above and beyond for your clients
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Have retail experience with a high street or premium brand
- Have strong understanding of luxury retail
- You will have a passion for fine jewellery and diamonds
- Be energetic, hardworking and extremely hands on
- Be immaculately presented and a good communicator
- Be passionate about fine jewellery
- Salary up to £24,000
- Sales commission
- Monthly bonus and yearly early bonus
- Excellent company benefits
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered - please assess the requirements of this position before applying. If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people