Fine Jewellery - Concession Manager - Central London
Are you a luxury retail manager looking for your next career move? Do you also have a keen interest in fine jewellery? Keep reading!
Our client is a luxury jewellery brand, currently seeking strong and ambitious manager to take full ownership of their store based in one of the most prestigious department stores in London.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and driving the team to reach their full potential
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards and delivering exceptional customer
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development with an ever growing and expanding company
- Retail management experience within a luxury brand/jewellery background is preferable, however applicants with a passion for jewellery will be also considered
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams of 15 plus
- Flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK