Fine Jewellery - Boutique Sales Advisor
The most iconic fine jewellery brand in London is seeking a talented Sales Advisor to join their fabulous Mayfair boutique. Yearly bonus and excellent benefits!
- Drive, achieve and/or exceed store sales objectives
- Develop and maintain close customer relationships to build a loyal portfolio of luxury clients
- Provide service excellence by expressing key values, Build trust and credibility through mastering brand and product knowledge
- Promote the brand in a professional and positive manner, always looking for opportunities to drive sales and achieve targets
- Take responsibility to ensure a well-presented in store environment according to guidelines
- Work as a team and partner with colleagues to contribute to a positive store environment
- Maintain security
- Experience in proactive sales generation and delivering sales results
- Proven bespoke customer service excellence and sales skills within luxury retail
- Enthusiasm and passion for the luxury jewellery industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Salary up to £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Yearly bonus
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK