Finance and HR Admin / Office Manager
Do you have experience and a passion for finance and HR? I am working with a luxury accessories brand and they are seeking an administrator to join their engaging and growing team.
If you are heavily analytical with previous administrative experience and passionate about the luxury sector, then this is the role for you.
- Manage all aspects of financial, taxation and management accounting
- Manage accurate submission of monthly annd annual reporting
- Audit schedules
- Day to day operation of accounts payable and accounts recievable functions and expenses analysis
- Payment forecast
- Participate in planning and implentation of company-wide platforms and systems
- Admin and HR matters
- Ad hoc duties
- Previous finance experience and/ or HR experience
- Heavily analytical and organized
- Be able to balance ad hoc duties
- Have passion for luxury fashion
- Salary up to £33,000, depending on experience
- Discount and other benefits
- Head Office in Knightsbridge
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
One of the most luxurious brands is currently seeking a legal Administrator to join their team
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
City of London, London
Internationally known jewellery brand with a huge presence in USA and Asia is looking for a customer service assistant to join their London Head Office.
£26000 - £32000 per annum + + Commission (OTE £50k)
e are looking for a PA / Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at FSRL. This is a highly admin focused role that will require a resourceful and tenacious person.
£21000 - £24000 per annum + commission
This luxury leather goods brand are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their boutique in central London.