Fashion Sales Associate - Harrods Department Store
If you have worked at Harrods previously and are keen to return, we can help! This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Associate who is passionate about luxury retail.
- Full and part time temporary roles available in this world renowned department store
- Consult customers and demonstrate products in a professional manner
- Maintain displays and promotional activity
- Work with an amazing variety of brands and products, while boosting your CV
- Ensure exceptional customer service standards are met at all times, for every customer
- Coaching and training provided
- Have ideally attended a Harrods store approval and till training
- Impeccably presented, punctual and reliable
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for the store
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for the top luxury retailers in the market
If you haven't worked at Harrods yet but are keen to do so, we can still help. Just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0208 237 8900 to see how we can get you a job at this world-famous department store.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Prestigious department store in Cheltenham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week - starting immediately!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homeware? This role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently working with one of London's most luxurious department stores - and we can get you in!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking Temporary Sales Assistant to work within a luxury retail environment in Central London
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. They want someone who will be able to appreciate the beauty of their products
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Well-known luxury womenswear brand with a strong UK presence is seeking a Concession Manager for their Edinburgh store