Fashion Recruitment Team Assistant
Join this London based market leading recruitment firm who have a huge success story and a dedicated team of professionals with well-honed expertise within the fashion and luxury sector. If you would like to be part of a fun, professional and friendly organisation that not only recognises but also rewards your efforts, apply now!
This is a Team Assistant role supporting the companies top biller!
You will need...
- Recruitment experience within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- To be a self-starter with an energetic and gregarious personality
- An understanding and interest of the fashion world
- Proven experience growing and developing new business accounts
- A track record of success and achievement
- The desire to further progress your career
We offer you...
- Career development
- Extensive training
- Development opportunities
- Independence & freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- A fun and inspiring team who work collaboratively together and support each other
- Exceptional remuneration package
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
City of London, London
Internationally known jewellery brand with a huge presence in USA and Asia is looking for a customer service assistant to join their London Head Office.
£26000 - £32000 per annum + + Commission (OTE £50k)
e are looking for a PA / Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at FSRL. This is a highly admin focused role that will require a resourceful and tenacious person.
£21000 - £24000 per annum + commission
This luxury leather goods brand are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their boutique in central London.