Fashion Pricing Analyst - Central London Offices
Be part of a luxury brand that has influenced footwear styles across the globe for decades. Their shoes have astounded international clients and begotten their loyalty and love season after season.
There is an opportunity for an experienced pricing analyst to work in a 12 month contract Fixed Term within the commercial team in the brand head office, to support the commercial director in establishing and distributing prices for all collections. The suitable candidate will act as the main point of contact for all pricing enquiries. Responsibilities will include:
- Create new collection prices including: cost, wholesale and retail
- Develop a procedure for updating all prices in the system for seasonal styles
- Create pricelists in multiple currencies for ecommerce/global pricing
- Audit the prices/factory confirmations to source documentation
- Liaise with factories to receive prices and ensure accuracy of prices
- Update retail every season with new collection prices
- Manage and monitor ecommerce prices
- Monitor historical pricing for reorders and similarities in pricing new collections
- Dealing with global enquiries regarding all pricing/currency matters to support the smooth running of the pricing process from start to finish
- Experience as a pricing analyst in a similar high profile brand preferred
- Good commercial acumen and excellent numerical skills with high levels of accuracy
- Must exhibit positivity, vibrancy and an enthusiasm to work in high fashion
- Ability to effectively work on multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, Excel in particular
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Salary up to £28k
- Company benefits
If you believe you have relevant experience, send your CV to email@example.com or apply to this role.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion