Fashion and Retail Recruitment - Customer Service Consultant
Client retention, customer service, resilience and honesty are key in this Client Relationship Consultant role (and a keen interest in fashion doesn't hurt!). You will become a Four Seasons Recruitment ambassador and your time will be spent out on the field (London only, travel paid for) as well as in our Hammersmith head office. You will form an intergal part of the fun, friendly and fast-paced temporary retail division.
So, who are we?
Four Seasons Recruitment is a market leading boutique recruitment specialist to the luxury retail and fashion industries. We provide bespoke and tailored services and recruit for leading brands in a wide range of disciplines including Retail, Wholesale, Design, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, PR, Ecommerce and Visual Merchandising.
This role is client focused and you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with some of the biggest brands in fashion. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Temps Manager servicing existing retail clients
- Visit clients to ensure we deliver a top quality service (London only, travel paid for)
- Conduct candidate store approval assessments (training)
- Maximise sales opportunities through networking and sales activity
- Support the Candidate Consultants with temp assessments during peak periods
- Check candidates in for their bookings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Outgoing personality and a great communicator
- Organised and calm under pressure
- A background in retail is a plus, however not essential
- A keen interest and understanding of the fashion world
- Degree educated
- A track record of progress in your current role
- The desire to further progress your career
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Salary £25,000, dependent on experience
- Great career development opportunities including training and coaching
- Exceptional remuneration package including commission
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £50000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Head of Customer Care wanted for a luxury fashion brand. Salary up to £50k, generous employee discount and upward career mobility
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
Up to £25000 per annum + Commission
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Client retention, customer service, resilience and honesty are key in this Client Relationship Consultant role (and a keen interest in fashion doesn't hurt!)
Up to £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Customer Service Manager role with luxury fashion brand. Salary up to £30k, generous employee discount and upward career mobility!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.