Experienced Womenswear Designer
This globally recognised fashion house are looking for a Senior Designer to join their vibrant, young, talented team in London. This fast paced and fashion forward brand is expanding due to their continuing success in the premium market. With a huge celebrity following and an ever growing client list, now is the time to join them on their exciting journey!
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing all RTW womenswear from concept to completion and work directly with the Head of Design and CEO.
- Research seasonal themes and inspirations, in collaboration with the Creative Director and the Design team
- Work together with the Design team to implement company handwriting whilst moving the brand forward
- Work closely with the entire Design team on new fabric developments and fabric selection for the collection
- Work with the Head of Design to define the designs that will be sketched and put into development for each collection
- Working closely with the Designer Assistants giving direction and guidance on sketching and handing off designs to factories
- Participate in the fittings with the CEO
- Bi-yearly visits to China
- Establish effective constant working relationship with the In-house teams, warehouses and manufacturers
- Minimum 5 years' experience in womenswear design
- Experienced in operating within a creative team, in a fast paced studio environment, delivering creative projects
- Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator
- Photoshop knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communicator with a positive, easy going attitude that blends well within a team
- Highly competent in design processes and operations
- Producing trend reports and presenting back to the CEO and Head of Design
- Experienced in in trend research, including high street, premium and luxury brand trend analyse
- Salary between £45,000 - £65,000
- Excellent company benefits
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you an experiences Graphic Designer with a background working for a fashion brand? This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading luxury womenswear brand
Up to £20000 per annum + Benefits
Rare opportunity for a Design Assistant to join a luxury heritage British menswear and womenswear brand!