Experienced Womenswear Designer
This globally recognised fashion house are looking for a Senior Designer to join their vibrant, young, talented team in London. This fast paced and fashion forward brand is expanding due to their continuing success in the premium market. With a huge celebrity following and an ever growing client list, now is the time to join them on their exciting journey!
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing all RTW womenswear from concept to completion and work directly with the Head of Design and CEO.
- Research seasonal themes and inspirations, in collaboration with the Creative Director and the Design team
- Work together with the Design team to implement company handwriting whilst moving the brand forward
- Work closely with the entire Design team on new fabric developments and fabric selection for the collection
- Work with the Head of Design to define the designs that will be sketched and put into development for each collection
- Working closely with the Designer Assistants giving direction and guidance on sketching and handing off designs to factories
- Participate in the fittings with the CEO
- Bi-yearly visits to China
- Establish effective constant working relationship with the In-house teams, warehouses and manufacturers
- Minimum 5 years' experience in womenswear design
- Experienced in operating within a creative team, in a fast paced studio environment, delivering creative projects
- Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator
- Photoshop knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communicator with a positive, easy going attitude that blends well within a team
- Highly competent in design processes and operations
- Producing trend reports and presenting back to the CEO and Head of Design
- Experienced in in trend research, including high street, premium and luxury brand trend analyse
- Salary between £45,000 - £65,000
- Excellent company benefits
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique