Experienced Studio Manager - LFW Brand
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London.
Studio Manager Role:
- Manage the day to day running of the studio including all studio duties
- Work with machinists, product developers and wider technical team
- Critical path and calendar management
- Creating timelines and coordinating deadlines for all ongoing projects
- Attending fittings
- Managing budgets
- Strong people management
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Studio Manager role
- Strong understanding of luxury branding
- Strong technical background
- Highly organised, proactive and adaptable
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Fantastic work life balance - highly competitive salary - amazing company benefits - 25 days holiday + bank holidays!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Fantastic benefits
City of London, London
EXCEPTIONAL package; highly competitive salary, lucrative bonus scheme, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, staff discount, clothing allowance...