Experienced Studio Manager - LFW Brand
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London.
Studio Manager Role:
- Manage the day to day running of the studio including all studio duties
- Work with machinists, product developers and wider technical team
- Critical path and calendar management
- Creating timelines and coordinating deadlines for all ongoing projects
- Attending fittings
- Managing budgets
- Strong people management
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Studio Manager role
- Strong understanding of luxury branding
- Strong technical background
- Highly organised, proactive and adaptable
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Experienced Garment Technologist wanted for Luxury womenswear brand. Growing and dynamic team
£18 - £22 per hour
A well-established luxury fashion house based in West London are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW