Experienced Studio Manager - LFW Brand
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London.
Studio Manager Role:
- Manage the day to day running of the studio including all studio duties
- Work with machinists, product developers and wider technical team
- Critical path and calendar management
- Creating timelines and coordinating deadlines for all ongoing projects
- Attending fittings
- Managing budgets
- Strong people management
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Studio Manager role
- Strong understanding of luxury branding
- Strong technical background
- Highly organised, proactive and adaptable
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?