Experienced Store Manager Wanted for Quirky Boutique
Are you an experienced manager looking for an exciting opportunity in your career?
We are a seeking confident and entrepreneurial person with an innovative mindset to join this quirky and niche brand as their Store Manager based in Cheltenham.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to grow and excell in your career with considerable progression opportunities
- You will have solid experience in people management and be interested in mentoring and coaching your team
- Will have a cool and quirky manner
- You will be innovative and creative in your thinking
- Be confident in the way you operate the business
- You will lead by example and drive sales and client service and ensure you go above and beyond at all times
- Salary is up to £27k+ depending on experience PLUS bonus
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about accessories? This established superbrand is looking for a Floor Manager to join their London team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies ready-to-wear? This well-established superbrand is seeking a Floor Manager
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London