Experienced Stock Manager- Iconic Luxury Brand - Central London
Is your current Stock Manager role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and manage a small team? This prestigious luxury fashion brand will offer you an exceptional salary package and benefits including lunch allowance, wellness vouchers, discounts - and more!
Apply today if these 4 points apply to you:
- Are you currently a Stock Manager?
- Do you have strong organisational skills?
- Do you have at least 2 years' experience in retail?
- Are you ready for a challenge?
Our client will offer you:
- A salary of up to £32,000
- Training and development opportunities
- A busy, fast-paced and well-organised working environment and a varied workload
- The responsibility of managing a team of 2 with autonomy
- Lunch and uniform allowance
- Wellness vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Health care vouchers
- Staff discount
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£25000 - £25500 per annum + Commission
This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package and the chance to progress into management
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager