Experienced Sample Machinist Wanted - Luxury Womenswear
Seeking experienced Sample Machinist to join a growing luxury womenswear brand.
This role is a superb opportunity to work within one of London's hottest Fashion labels and be part of an Award winning team. Based in London our client is synonymous for its use of print and embellishment and unique creation of beautiful shapes that women adore. Now stocked globally including a presence in the US as well as UK, this label is one to watch!
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the Creative Director, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in both tailoring and soft separates and a variety of fabrics and surface design (print, embroidery and embellishment)
- Good spoken English is essential
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Experienced Garment Technologist wanted for Luxury womenswear brand. Growing and dynamic team
£18 - £22 per hour
A well-established luxury fashion house based in West London are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW