Experienced Production Coordinator - Womenswear
Our client, a British luxury womenswear brand, are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team based in the heart of West London. Producing timeless, minimalist pieces this brand is known globally for their classic silhouettes.
Are you an experienced Production Coordinator with a minimum of 4 years' experience in luxury womenswear? Contact us today, this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
- Raising production orders
- Accurately transferring information from design data to production schedules
- Creating and updating production factory delivery schedules
- Liaising with factories and warehouses, advising on deliveries
- Maintaining stocks lists and ensuring these are kept updated
- Ordering supplies for production
- Arranging courier collection/deliveries
- Updating core fabric information throughout the season
- Working closely with other members of the Production team
- General assistance within the Production Department
- Background in luxury womenswear
- Good technical knowledge
- Used to liaising with factories
- Experienced working with an array of pieces that are produced to the highest quality
- Confident in using Excel
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Up to £23000 per annum + 1.5% Sales Commission
1.5% sales commission offered! This iconic luxury brand known worldwide is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their boutique in Bicester Village
£42000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager passionate about home interior? With an impressive turnover, this is an exciting period of growth and the perfect time to join the business
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Clothing allowance and bonus! European contemporary brand with a rapidly growing international presence are seeking a PR and Brand Marketing Manager
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Iconic Italian luxury brand is looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Consultant to join their flagship store in Mayfair
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Iconic luxury lingerie and swimwear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their beautiful London boutique. Monthly bonus!