Experienced Production Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear
This iconic, luxury womenswear brand based in West London are looking for a highly skilled Production Coordinator to join their dynamic head office team. Recognised worldwide with a huge client following they provide an array of luxury womenswear RTW clothing and leather goods.
This is an exciting and versatile role where you will be liaising with all aspects of the business including suppliers, factories, designers and production teams.
- Regular factory trips to handover production and ensure smooth running of manufacturing process
- Compile all information from the design and development teams ahead of production handover
- In charge of finding the best way to industrialise the manufacturing process
- All negotiation with factory for cost prices of all new products
- Visit the suppliers for leathers or materials when necessary to ensure high-quality standards
- Responsible for all stock control of all raw materials
- Raw material re-ordering for production
- Check on a weekly basis orders, deliveries, proformas, payments and invoices
- Responsible for all purchase orders
- Forecasting all raw material needs ahead of the production, according to the sales orders to ensure the factories will have everything necessary to manufacture
- Create a booklet that can be given to stores and costumers about the natural characteristics of our materials, in order to educate people on what to expect and what natural features are part of the materials.
- Regular trips to suppliers to check quality control
- Provide solutions when possible to ensure the standards are meet at the factories
- Give constant and constructive feedback to the factory about improvements and developments
- Receive and analyse defective goods reports weekly
- Implementation of quality standard to new factories and suppliers
- Similar experience within a luxury womenswear brand is essential
- Experience with leather goods is a must
- Italian speaker preferred but not essential
- Must be a problem solver able to find innovative solutions in line with a creative vision
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing in UK and Europe
- Excellent understanding of materials, patterns, garment construction and fit
- Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multi task across changing priorities
- A proactive team player with great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of an IT system and proficient in all Microsoft packages and Excel
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience liaising with factories
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel