Experienced Production Assistant - Footwear
A rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen. Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team!
Are you a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years' experience who would love the chance to work alongside this well-established brand? This client has a strong, ever-growing international presence within the luxury market, it is a truly fantastic brand to be a part of and an opportunity not to be missed.
- Log all retail and wholesale client issues
- Liaise with Production Manager, all Head Office departments and manufacturers
- Provide clients with exceptional service, solutions and all necessary information
- Contact manufacturers detailing repair issues
- Monitor shipments and ship defective products to appropriate locations
- Follow up with manufacturers for repairs, making sure faulty goods are repaired within a reasonable amount of time
- Develop and maintain relationships with in house teams and suppliers
- Log all issues on to liaise with our warehouse to have the shoes shipped back to manufacturers for repair
- Highlight recurrent issues to Production Team
- Run monthly reports on main issues and document percentage of repairs vs returns
- Responsible for shipping faulty goods to manufacturers or local cobblers
- Previous experience in either footwear quality control or repairs is preferable
- Knowledge of footwear construction and raw materials is preferable
- Highly motivated and able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent Italian is essential
- Salary between £22k - £28k (depending on experience)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £23000 per annum + 1.5% Sales Commission
1.5% sales commission offered! This iconic luxury brand known worldwide is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their boutique in Bicester Village
£42000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager passionate about home interior? With an impressive turnover, this is an exciting period of growth and the perfect time to join the business
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Clothing allowance and bonus! European contemporary brand with a rapidly growing international presence are seeking a PR and Brand Marketing Manager
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Iconic Italian luxury brand is looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Consultant to join their flagship store in Mayfair
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Iconic luxury lingerie and swimwear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their beautiful London boutique. Monthly bonus!