Experienced Product Development Manager
My client is a top WW RTW brand and they are looking for an experienced Product Development Manager. You must be established, experienced and able to implement and coordinate the product development calendar, including timelines for RTW and exclusive collaborations. You will report to the Head of Product Development, while being supported by a highly capable team of skilled Product Developers.
- You will be accountable for overseeing the seasonal range
- Attend and organise fittings Work closely on pre-costing and final pricing
- Organising the flow of the product development, supporting the Collection senior manager with the planning of the fashion show and logistics and launch of the collection.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience of product development management within the Luxury Fashion industry
- Experience of working closely with manufacturers for development
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Highly results driven, good commercial sense
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£16 - £20 per hour
This London based fashion house is currently seeking an experienced freelance Creative Pattern Cutter
£15 - £19 per hour
Experienced Sample Machinist with impeccable attention to detail? This is a unique opportunity to join a globally recognised brand in their state-of-the-art studio
£32000 - £38000 per annum
West London, London
A prestigious, British heritage brand are looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team for a Maternity Cover, with an immediate start!
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established LFW brand based in the heart of London