Experienced merchandiser admin assistant / senior allocator
Are you an experienced merchandiser admin assistant or senior allocator, looking for an incredible opportunity to work for a globally recognised luxury brand? Then look no further!
Our client is looking for hard-working individual with a strong motivation to learn and progress their career in one of the world's most iconic luxury brands. This is a truly incredible opportunity.
- Analysing future stock and minimising negative stock positions
- Submitting validated sales, forecast and demand plans every month
- Collaborating with the Regional Retail team on promotions, sales, intake, stock cover, and store ranging and initiatives
- Will be supporting the regional decision making and demand planning process
- Assisting in the development of new reports when required
- A hard-working team player, who views no task as too hard, too tedious, or beneath them
- Extremely eager to learn
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about the company they will work for
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.