Experienced Menswear Designer
Our Client is a luxury British brand with a heritage that spans over 120 years with a global following in both the menswear and womenswear markets. They are now looking for a Menswear Designer to join their London based team.
The requirement of the Menswear Designer is to produce seasonal ranges inline with their recognisable silhouettes and suitable for their growing client base. You will report into the Creative Director.
- Work with existing suppliers to produce innovative and commercial menswear collections in line with the brand's handwriting
- Manage the creative process. Define concepts, images, themes, colours and key materials
- Build strong relationships with suppliers throughout the whole process ensuring all dates are met
- Work with the design team and product developer to produce concept, themes and mood boards that reflect the brand
- Confidently produce and present seasonal concepts
- Gain a strong understand the brand history and archive
- Attend meetings giving clear direction to our licensees
- BA or equivalent level of qualification in fashion or design
- A keen interest in fashion and particularly menswear
- Previous experience in the Luxury Market
- Pro-active and creative, using initiative to make decisions when necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Full responsibility of the critical path
- Design products with an awareness of price architecture, margins and selling prices
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of designing and developing men's ready to wear collections at a luxury level
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 to apply!
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK