Experienced Menswear Designer
Our Client is a luxury British brand with a heritage that spans over 120 years with a global following in both the menswear and womenswear markets. They are now looking for a Menswear Designer to join their London based team.
The requirement of the Menswear Designer is to produce seasonal ranges inline with their recognisable silhouettes and suitable for their growing client base. You will report into the Creative Director.
- Work with existing suppliers to produce innovative and commercial menswear collections in line with the brand's handwriting
- Manage the creative process. Define concepts, images, themes, colours and key materials
- Build strong relationships with suppliers throughout the whole process ensuring all dates are met
- Work with the design team and product developer to produce concept, themes and mood boards that reflect the brand
- Confidently produce and present seasonal concepts
- Gain a strong understand the brand history and archive
- Attend meetings giving clear direction to our licensees
- BA or equivalent level of qualification in fashion or design
- A keen interest in fashion and particularly menswear
- Previous experience in the Luxury Market
- Pro-active and creative, using initiative to make decisions when necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Full responsibility of the critical path
- Design products with an awareness of price architecture, margins and selling prices
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of designing and developing men's ready to wear collections at a luxury level
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 to apply!
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique