Experienced Menswear Designer
Our Client is a luxury British brand with a heritage that spans over 120 years with a global following in both the menswear and womenswear markets. They are now looking for a Menswear Designer to join their London based team.
The requirement of the Menswear Designer is to produce seasonal ranges inline with their recognisable silhouettes and suitable for their growing client base. You will report into the Creative Director.
- Work with existing suppliers to produce innovative and commercial menswear collections in line with the brand's handwriting
- Manage the creative process. Define concepts, images, themes, colours and key materials
- Build strong relationships with suppliers throughout the whole process ensuring all dates are met
- Work with the design team and product developer to produce concept, themes and mood boards that reflect the brand
- Confidently produce and present seasonal concepts
- Gain a strong understand the brand history and archive
- Attend meetings giving clear direction to our licensees
- BA or equivalent level of qualification in fashion or design
- A keen interest in fashion and particularly menswear
- Previous experience in the Luxury Market
- Pro-active and creative, using initiative to make decisions when necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Full responsibility of the critical path
- Design products with an awareness of price architecture, margins and selling prices
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of designing and developing men's ready to wear collections at a luxury level
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 to apply!
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour