Experienced Marketing Manager - Brow Beauty Brand
Incredibly fast growing beauty brand is looking for a dynamic and well rounded Marketing Manager. Salary up to £50,000, with an excellent bonus scheme.
The position will require someone to build the brand's marketing strategy from scratch and have experience in both online and offline marketing channels. You will really get the chance to make this role your own.
- Conduct marketing research to form thoughtful conclusions about consumer's needs and habits, as well industry trends
- Create and execute 360 campaign for brand, for both online and offline marketing channels
- Collaborating with relevant business partners to synchronise marketing efforts and grow brand awareness
- A competent marketing professional with 4-5 years of experience, possessing the ability to grasp consumer trends and generate captivating ideas
- Has a thorough understanding of key marketing elements and marketing research methods, including both traditional and digital marketing
- Advanced MS office skill level, adobe creative suite and applications (web analytics, Google AdWords, etc)
- Experience with HTML, CSS and web development tools is an asset
- Salary up to £50,000
- Rewarding bonus program
- Employment discount on beauty services
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Manager with a strong background in luxury ladies fashion