Experienced Machinist - Central London
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London? Our client is currently seeking an experienced Machinist to join their ever expanding team on a permanent basis. This is fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly studio environment!
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- Good spoken English is required
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in couture with an array of delicate fabrics is a must
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Supervisor looking for the next step in your retail career? My client is an exclusive Italian haute couture brand based in Bicester Village
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee there fast growing retail business
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to experienced fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship, to join a family business in the heart of Mayfair
£38000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills within luxury in a company which offers huge scope for personal growth and development
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
Italian superbrand are looking for a Store Director for their expanding and very successful Bicester outlet boutique
Up to £9 per hour
Luxury menswear and accessories store is seeking a Sales Associate with made to measure experience to work 2 days a week until the end of March