Experienced Machinist - Central London
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London? Our client is currently seeking an experienced Machinist to join their ever expanding team on a permanent basis. This is fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly studio environment!
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- Good spoken English is required
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in couture with an array of delicate fabrics is a must
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?