Experienced MAA / Demand Planner
This role is working for an iconic British brand as a junior demand planner responsible for supporting the regional demand process and decision making across the group.
We are looking for someone from an MAA / merchandising admin / junior planner role within the fashion or luxury sector.
- Analysing future stock and minimising negative stock positions
- Submitting validated sales, forecast and demand plans every month
- Collaborating with the Regional Retail team on promotions, sales, intake, stock cover, and store ranging and initiatives
- Will be supporting the regional decision making and demand planning process
- Assisting in the development of new reports when required
- A hard-working team player, who views no task as too hard, too tedious, or beneath them
- Extremely eager to learn
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about the company they will work for
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you are an established Fashion Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with a high commercial acumen, and looking for a huge step up in your career!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!