Experienced MAA / Demand Planner
This role is working for an iconic British brand as a junior demand planner responsible for supporting the regional demand process and decision making across the group.
We are looking for someone from an MAA / merchandising admin / junior planner role within the fashion or luxury sector.
- Analysing future stock and minimising negative stock positions
- Submitting validated sales, forecast and demand plans every month
- Collaborating with the Regional Retail team on promotions, sales, intake, stock cover, and store ranging and initiatives
- Will be supporting the regional decision making and demand planning process
- Assisting in the development of new reports when required
- A hard-working team player, who views no task as too hard, too tedious, or beneath them
- Extremely eager to learn
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about the company they will work for
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.