Experienced Garment Technologist - Luxury Womenswear
This timeless luxury womenswear brand is offering a competitive salary, fantastic working hours and great work life balance. The label is celebrated for their classic designs and intricate detailing are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their West London based studio.
- Collaborative team
- Great work life balance
- Inspiring management team, with great training and progression opporortunities
- Measuring and checking quality of all new fitting samples in preparation for fits
- Taking notes and images when required and writing detailed fit comments
- Organising and attending fit sessions
- Managing fit model bookings
- Support ecommerce customer returns with complaints relating to the product
- Managing product testing and adjusting appropriate care instructions
- Liaising with production, product development, design and the pattern room to ensure communication is clear
- Providing product descriptions and technical measurements for the brand
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a garment technologist from a premium or luxury brand
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Advanced Excel skills
- Salary between £35,000 - £45,000
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.