Experienced Design Manager - Resortwear
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need an experienced Design Manager for their resortwear collection based in West London. This is a high-profile role for a dynamic Designer reporting into Brand Creative Director.
Design Manager Role:
- Design the luxury resortwear collection
- Working closely with the Head of Product and Creative Director to ensure all deadlines are met
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop Skills as well as being able to draw by hand
- Work with factories as well as internal team
- Present and lead new collections
- Previous experience in a luxury fashion brand, ideally with swimwear knowledge
- Good technical knowledge of fabrics, garment construction and finishing.
- Ability to present a cohesive vision based on initial impute from the Creative Director.
- Confident in working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction
- A creative handwriting style and innovative ideas
- Salary between £40k - £45k (based on experience)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Luxury menswear and accessories store is seeking a Sales Associate with made to measure experience to work 2 days a week until the end of March
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team