Experienced Atelier Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand. You will be responsible for delivering an on-time sampled range to a high quality standard in line with seasonal budget and sales campaign deadlines. You will work with the Pattern Cutters, Machinists, Atelier Coordinator, Garment Tech, Product Development Team and Design team at various stages within the season to achieve this.
- Understanding the development of the critical path and ensuring the Atelier delivers samples on time and to the highest standards and level of quality.
- Working hand in hand with the Atelier coordinator to plan the weekly roadmap of the atelier and to ensure all samples are delivered on time and to design specifications.
- Close relationship with PD to enable to fix priorities on pattern flow and to ensure finishings are applied to patterns.
- Leading and managing the pattern cutting team and plan and coordinate pattern cutters workflow through out development and pre-production stages.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in womens RTW the luxury fashion industry
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Highly results driven
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel