Experienced Atelier Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand. You will be responsible for delivering an on-time sampled range to a high quality standard in line with seasonal budget and sales campaign deadlines. You will work with the Pattern Cutters, Machinists, Atelier Coordinator, Garment Tech, Product Development Team and Design team at various stages within the season to achieve this.
- Understanding the development of the critical path and ensuring the Atelier delivers samples on time and to the highest standards and level of quality.
- Working hand in hand with the Atelier coordinator to plan the weekly roadmap of the atelier and to ensure all samples are delivered on time and to design specifications.
- Close relationship with PD to enable to fix priorities on pattern flow and to ensure finishings are applied to patterns.
- Leading and managing the pattern cutting team and plan and coordinate pattern cutters workflow through out development and pre-production stages.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in womens RTW the luxury fashion industry
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Highly results driven
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office
£27000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Interested in joining one of London's largest growing jewellery brands? Work with this brand as their new Office Manager & HR Administrator, located in West London.