Experienced Atelier Manager - Central London
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of central London. You will be responsible for delivering an on-time sampled range to a high quality and standard in line with budgets and sales campaign deadlines. Working alongside all functions including Pattern Cutters, Machinists, Atelier Coordinator, Garment Tech, Product Developers and the Design team throughout various stages of the process each season.
- Understanding the development of the critical path and ensuring the Atelier delivers samples on time and to the highest standards and level of quality.
- Working hand in hand with the Atelier coordinator to plan the weekly maping of the atelier and to ensure all samples are delivered on time and to design specifications.
- Close relationship with PD to enable to fix priorities on pattern flow and to ensure finishing's are applied to patterns.
- Leading and managing the pattern cutting team and plan and coordinate pattern cutters work flow through out development and pre-production stages.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in woman's RTW the luxury fashion industry
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Highly results driven
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Up to £23000 per annum + 1.5% Sales Commission
1.5% sales commission offered! This iconic luxury brand known worldwide is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their boutique in Bicester Village
£42000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager passionate about home interior? With an impressive turnover, this is an exciting period of growth and the perfect time to join the business
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Clothing allowance and bonus! European contemporary brand with a rapidly growing international presence are seeking a PR and Brand Marketing Manager
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Iconic Italian luxury brand is looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Consultant to join their flagship store in Mayfair
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Iconic luxury lingerie and swimwear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their beautiful London boutique. Monthly bonus!