Exclusive Fashion House - Sales Advisor - Central London
This exclusive fashion house is the go-to brand for a luxurious, polished style with a contemporary edge. The collections - both ready to wear and haute couture - are presented annually during Paris Fashion Week. They are now looking for a Sales Advisor to join their new boutique in Central London.
- Providing excellent, personal customer service
- Developing long lasting customer relationships
- Adhering to all administrative and operational procedures
- Cash handling
- Contributing to the development of the business using initiative and proactive approach
- Previous experience as a sales assistant in a luxury brand
- Operationally strong
- High customer service standards
- Client book
- Analytical approach with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Company benefits
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered - please assess the requirements of this position before applying.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.