Editorial / Client Liaison - Luxury Fashion
Do you work in an Editorial role within a fashion brand? Are you looking for a role within fashion in a bespoke Social Media and Content Editor role?
An international contemporary fashion brand are looking for an A* candidate to take on the following responsibilities:
Social Media and Content Editor role
- Create, source and edit written and photographic content for editorial features and social media outlets to support ecommerce, marketing & retail strategies.
- Promote and maintain an active, positive brand image.
- Manage the execution of brand content across social media channels, website (homepage & blog) and newsletters
- Supply, coordinate & monitor content requested by external press, marketing & retail platforms.
To apply you must have:
- Excellent writing skills
- Sensitivity of product
- PA/ PR/ Marketing skills
- London knowledge - all sectors from cuisine to luxury brands
- The ability to multi-task
- Trend awareness
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!