Editorial / Client Liaison - Luxury Fashion
Do you work in an Editorial role within a fashion brand? Are you looking for a role within fashion in a bespoke Social Media and Content Editor role?
An international contemporary fashion brand are looking for an A* candidate to take on the following responsibilities:
Social Media and Content Editor role
- Create, source and edit written and photographic content for editorial features and social media outlets to support ecommerce, marketing & retail strategies.
- Promote and maintain an active, positive brand image.
- Manage the execution of brand content across social media channels, website (homepage & blog) and newsletters
- Supply, coordinate & monitor content requested by external press, marketing & retail platforms.
To apply you must have:
- Excellent writing skills
- Sensitivity of product
- PA/ PR/ Marketing skills
- London knowledge - all sectors from cuisine to luxury brands
- The ability to multi-task
- Trend awareness
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!