Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Brand
We are looking for a strategic, analytical and highly innovative Ecommerce Manager to join this globally known luxury fragrance brand. This is an exciting opportunity as you will grow the company's ecommerce terrain and expand the digital revenue, which is the key priority for the business over the next few years.
- Leading the project management of the company's website
- Develop the ecommerce strategy past year 1 keeping in mind competitors and potential stockists
- Digital operations from website content to online stock allocation
- Create and manage OTB's
- Monitor and report on best sellers and manage range plan
- Maintain the website CMS
- External liaising with technical partners and suppliers
- Manage a digital assistant
- 4-5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Online range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight and report creatively
- Salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Established growing brand
- Autonomy within the role
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager needed to join this Luxury Jewellery Brand based in West London. Fantastic opportunity for someone to take full ownership and maximise their potential.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
We are looking for a customer focused individual who will flourish in a high paced customer service role within a dynamic and growing online fashion business.