Ecommerce Manager - Jewellery Brand
Wanted: Ecommerce Manager for a contemporary accessories brand. Ideal for someone with at least 3-4 years ecommerce experience within fashion, accessories or jewellery. Our client has a strong international presence that is continuously growing, so this is an exciting time to join! Salary is up to £45k depending on experience.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for managing the website, creating and executing the e-commerce strategy and driving sales. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all digital content, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised
- Working with an external agency to plan and execute digital marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Conduct A/B tests on the website to optimise the customer journey
- Responsible for the customer acquisition strategy
- Ownership of online reporting
- Work closely with the Merchandising Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager
- Deliver a high quality user experience and ensure consistency of Trading and Promotional messaging across all online Channels
- Passionate about online retail with experience in a similar role
- Experience with creating and executing email campaigns
- Excellent planning and product management skills
- Well versed in Google Analytics
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- Must come from a fashion background
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be accountable for decisions
- Strong writing skills
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager needed to join this Luxury Jewellery Brand based in West London. You must come from a luxury fashion or Jewellery background to be considered!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Marketing Executive wanted to join a fine jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Ecommerce Assistant needed to join this fine jewellery brand known for their simple and beautiful yet bold designs.
£32000 - £38000 per annum
West London, London
Ecommerce Manager needed for highly successful business that has gone from strength to strength and whose much admired collections have led to business growth!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Wanted: Ecommerce Manager for a ready-to-wear and accessories brand inspired by French and British designs, based in slick West London offices. 1 year Maternity Cover.