Ecommerce Manager - Jewellery Brand
Wanted: Ecommerce Manager for a contemporary accessories brand. Ideal for someone with at least 3-4 years ecommerce experience within fashion, accessories or jewellery. Our client has a strong international presence that is continuously growing, so this is an exciting time to join! Salary is up to £45k depending on experience.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for managing the website, creating and executing the e-commerce strategy and driving sales. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all digital content, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised
- Working with an external agency to plan and execute digital marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Conduct A/B tests on the website to optimise the customer journey
- Responsible for the customer acquisition strategy
- Ownership of online reporting
- Work closely with the Merchandising Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager
- Deliver a high quality user experience and ensure consistency of Trading and Promotional messaging across all online Channels
- Passionate about online retail with experience in a similar role
- Experience with creating and executing email campaigns
- Excellent planning and product management skills
- Well versed in Google Analytics
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- Must come from a fashion background
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be accountable for decisions
- Strong writing skills
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Graphic Designer looking to join a thriving contemporary fashion brand?
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Ecommerce Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand with a strong ethos and distinguishable products, based in London
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you an experiences Graphic Designer with a background working for a fashion brand? This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading luxury womenswear brand
£28000 - £30000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories have a vacancy available for a Customer Service Manager