Ecommerce Manager EMEA
This iconic and boundary pushing brand requires a passionate and fearless ecommerce manager to enhance the digital customer experience on their site and drive engagement and sales across the EMEA areas.
The company values ambition, team work and authenticity in their employers and offers a vibrant, collaborative environment.
- Responsible for site analytics, insights, performance reports
- Review and report on promotions
- Identify new commercial opportunities
- Development and enhancement of the site
- Manage cross functional projects
- Implement a testing strategy
- Collaborate with customer care team
- Responsible for user experience
- Passionate, collaborative, thinks outside the box
- Prior experience in an ecommerce management role
- Experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimise and Hybris
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing remuneration package! Eommerce management position with a growing luxury homeware brand
£25000 - £27000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories have a vacancy available for a Customer Service Advisor