Ecommerce Manager - Contemporary Brand - London
Looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Ecommerce Manager to join a British luxury womenswear brand based in Central London. This opportunity is deal for someone with at least 2-3 years' ecommerce experience, with a luxury or contemporary fashion background.
Online sales have been growing significantly YOY, so this is an exciting time to join!
In a nutshell, the Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for managing the website, creating and executing online marketing activities and driving sales. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage all digital content, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised
- Oversee the end-to-end user and customer experience for domestic and international customers
- Manage the external digital marketing agency
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Writing all copy for the website
- Generate regular reports with Google Analytics
- Responsible for the customer acquisition strategy
- Co-ordinate lifestyle and product imagery
- Deliver a high-quality user experience and ensure consistency of Trading and Promotional messaging across all online Channels
- Handle only online customer service queries
- Passionate about online retail with experience in a similar role
- Well versed in Google Analytics
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- Experience working with an Ecommerce platform
- Must come from a fashion background
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be accountable for decisions
- Strong writing skills
- Salary up to £35k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique