Ecommerce Manager - Contemporary Brand - London
Looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Ecommerce Manager to join a British luxury womenswear brand based in Central London. This opportunity is deal for someone with at least 2-3 years' ecommerce experience, with a luxury or contemporary fashion background.
Online sales have been growing significantly YOY, so this is an exciting time to join!
In a nutshell, the Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for managing the website, creating and executing online marketing activities and driving sales. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage all digital content, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised
- Oversee the end-to-end user and customer experience for domestic and international customers
- Manage the external digital marketing agency
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Writing all copy for the website
- Generate regular reports with Google Analytics
- Responsible for the customer acquisition strategy
- Co-ordinate lifestyle and product imagery
- Deliver a high-quality user experience and ensure consistency of Trading and Promotional messaging across all online Channels
- Handle only online customer service queries
- Passionate about online retail with experience in a similar role
- Well versed in Google Analytics
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- Experience working with an Ecommerce platform
- Must come from a fashion background
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be accountable for decisions
- Strong writing skills
- Salary up to £35k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK